This entry was posted
on Tuesday, June 30th, 2009 at 12:02 am and is filed under Uncategorized.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
I love his nervous/uncomfortable smile! Even the placeholders on this site are funny.
Good luck in court! Hope it gives you some good material.
He got 150 years because he Madoff with all those people’s money?
Bernie Madoff and Henry Winkler: the ultimate Fonzi scheme.
Law-related humor, stolen shamelessly from C. Steven Bradford’s Random Questions about Law School and the Law, 78 Neb. L. Rev. 587 (1999)
* Is Parker Brothers guilty of monopolization?
* If you sued a theater, would it honor a request for admissions?
* Would courtroom decorum improve if opposing counsel used happy examination instead of cross examination?
* Would I infringe a copyright by hanging cute little tassels on it?
* Under Rule 10b-5, can a cow be an unlawful tippee?
*If you put Trusts and Antitrust together in a single course, would that be the end of the universe as we know it?
Yes, the article is 19 pages of zingers like this. Professor Bradford is my hero.
What is this cartoon? I demand my money back.
BEST COURTOON EVA!
Out of ideas, huh?
Madoff, like, sucks or something.
Wouldn’t this have been a great chance to put in another caption contest?!? I wants me a signed Courtoon!!!
Ya know, I hate to admit it, but WTF has a point…
WTF is racist.
We’ll see what Bernie is madoff in jail and how long he lasts.
—–^ that’s what she said
Courtoons © David E. Mills 2008-09: Daily legal cartoons and comics.