drugs store online

Friday, September 4, 2009

squid pro quo Courtoon (legal cartoon)

31 Responses to “Friday, September 4, 2009”

1. Jeff Walden says:

“cephalopod” :-)

2. Anyone who can get Cephalapod into a cartoon is good by me. Thanks for the Friday laugh David!

3. mwasseresq says:

PETA must be outraged. Risking a squid for a Courtoon.

4. Ryan says:

This courtoon is racist! It discriminates against Octopi and Cuttlefish!!

ow ow ow…

But you know what they say, the beauty of a pun is in the “oy” of the beholder…

6. Joe says:

Yeah, some cases feel like that.

7. Anonymous says:

I like how she looks like she’s holding back a little vomit.

8. knobular says:

The best part is that without any legal work to do around the office, household chores are what it takes to make partner.

9. Kiwi Lawyer says:

Don’t squid have ten tentacles?

10. Slum Shady says:

This Courtoon is discriminatory on so many counts! The cephalopod resembles a KKK member and so this is racist; the guy and not the lady is the partner and so this is sexist; the partner is bald thereby implying that a young individual with hair cannot be one and so this is youngpeopleist; plus the bald partner is giving her a promotion in return for an unusual favor and so this is close to sexual harassment.

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish, and cephalopods act like they forgot about Dre.

11. Did Eric and Dave start writing Courtoons?

Your unwillingness to provide us a new courtoon is racist.

13. chris says:

dear courtoons,

i miss you.

14. Law Clerk says:

I miss you too!

Almost two weeks without a new Courtoon… I’m starting to get the shakes… Must make my own pun …

A man walks into a bar. He says, “Ouch.”

16. Joe says:

Of course, there’s the obvious sequel:

“Squid pro roe, Mr. Powers. Squid pro roe.”

17. Anonymous says:

It’s officially been two weeks since a new Courtoon. :(

18. 2L says:

I can’t take this anymore. Law school is too dry without courttoons. Sometimes I don’t even want to get out of bed knowing that I won’t find a courttoon waiting.

19. Kiwi Lawyer says:

I agree – you don’t even have to appear David – you could just file some ex parte courtoons…

Ah, but that’s the problem Kiwi: Dave has become an ex-parte. He doesn’t want to parte with us any more. He has de-parte-d.

21. mwasseresq says:

Can I trade a squid for a Courtoon?

22. David Mills says:

Yes. I will step it up soon. I guarantee a new Courtoon by Friday.

23. Canadian Lawyer says:

Not wanting to Parte with us is poor Judgment on his part eh.

24. Spreague says:

My friends got tired of me wishing for a Courtoon, so they locked me in a room to detox. I saw Infraboy crawl on the ceiling and spin his head around. That’s normal, right? Right??

You’d better get us another Courtoon! Otherwise (bad French accent mode on) I shall taunt you a second time!

26. Anonymous says:

everybody shut up

27. Irma says:

You actually make it seem really easy along with your
      presentation however I find this matter to be
      really something that I think I’d by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely vast for me. I’m having a look forward in
      your next publish, I will try to get the hang of it!

my web-site; making bridal shower invitations *Irma*

28. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
      The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome.
      I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.
      The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon.
      Kudos

29. Valerie says:

I see a lot of interesting posts on your page.

You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you
      a lot of work, there is a tool that creates unique, SEO friendly articles in couple of
      minutes, just search in google – k2 unlimited content

30. PIZZAS says:

Exceptional post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
      I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a
      little bit further. Bless you!

31. And so ask yourself, what precisely color do you wish to
      wear to provide a bridesmaid in a very beach wedding ceremony.

With this company you meet one on one with the invitation designer and you give him your
      budget how many invitations you need and what you want.
      Considering each of these factors will help ensure that you have the absolute best time
      during your wedding at the beach.