cipro side effects

Friday, January 21, 2011

30 Responses to “Friday, January 21, 2011”

1. Welcome back! I hope that you have lots of ideas … and lots of time! … to bring us more Courtoons in 2011.

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Say Ban-shee, rogueclown. rogueclown said: *sporfle* [...]

3. Matt says:

Yay, Courtoons is back!

4. Katie says:

This made my day. Courtoons is back AND with an AngryBirds joke!

5. Kimberly says:

Hey, good to see you!! Thanks for making me smile this morning…

6. Kimberly says:

That sounded weird. Thanks for making a courtoon that made me smile?

7. Long time fan says:

Oh, thank God you’re back.

8. J says:

Welcome back!

9. Bridgete says:

Yay, welcome back!

10. Long time fan says:

Congrats on being one for one at SCOTUS!

11. I wonder if the evil green pigs are entitled to make victim impact statements. Welcome back :)

12. Legal Eaglet says:

Welcome back…and I just read the slip opinion from the Supremes – great job for your client!

13. Artoo says:

Welcome back! Thank you! Your punny cartoons help remind me not to take things too seriously. Myself included!

14. Salvador says:

Finally! It’s been too long – but I can’t blame you – your client’s case before the SCOTUS was obviously more important. Congrats on your win! Now back to drawing, please.

Your delay in creating new courtoons was racist.

16. mwasseresq says:

A new Courtoon, outstanding!

17. dpwood says:

yay! you’re baaaaaaaack! wait, this was in january? well come back again! also, double yay for angry birds joke!

18. LOL. Why aren`t the evil green pigs in court on the count of robbery? :)

19. parrot chat says:

parrot chat…

[...]Angry Bird Courtoon–Legal Cartoon | Courtoons[...]…

20. Web site says:

I tend not to drop a great deal of remarks, but i did some searching
      and wound up here Angry Bird Courtoon–Legal
      Cartoon | Courtoons. And I do have some questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be just me or does it look like a few of the comments appear like they are coming from brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I’d like
      to keep up with everything new you have to post.
      Could you list of every one of your social pages like your twitter feed,
      Facebook page or linkedin profile?

21. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
      My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months of hard work due to no backup.
      Do you have any methods to protect against hackers?

22. Incredible! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a
      totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design.
      Outstanding choice of colors!

23. random chat says:

I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your information.
      This article has really peaked my interest. I will take a note of your site and keep checking for new information about
      once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

24. Remarkable! Its truly amazing post, I have got much clear idea regarding from
      this article.

25. アイテムが見つかりますできませんどこでも見つけるあなた以外。多くの多くは優れたコーチ財布とアウト ハンドバッグあそこと、素敵な機能。

26. Heyaa i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.
      I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

My blog post; Gucci Silk Scarf

Angry Bird Courtoon–Legal Cartoon | Courtoons

28. Overtilt says:

You need to be a part of a contest for one of the greatest websites on the web.
      I’m going to recommend this blog!

29. speaking of says:

What’s even better is that in some sites, you’ll be able to check opinions
      about electrical contractors.

30. Joni says:

The entire effect of these rugs to a room should be considered when purchasing one.
      Their payloads are spread out over the entire dump body in order to maintain the weight requirements of the federal bridge laws.
      Many of the Earthships have propane tanks for cooking and a
      backup hot water supply; these are the only utility bills.