Friday, January 28, 2011

13 responses to “Friday, January 28, 2011”

This courtoon is racist.

Hey, welcome back!!! I confess, I haven’t been checking very often, because it’s been so long since there has been anything new! I’ll have to keep a closer eye on you!

FYI: As a librarian, I once had an attorney ask if I had a copy of the Blue Book, and I sent him the citator. He wanted the car value book! Personal injury guy.

4. Anonymous says:

Courtoons are back!!!???!! Most excellent.

5. Fishmango says:

just laughed out loud in my community property class, subsequently was called on. Thanks!

6. Anonymous says:

I love puns and I’m a lawyer, and even I find this blog to be idiotic. (Usually.)

@Anonymous: And yet, here you are, still checking it after it had been dormant for so long…

8. Kim says:

Glad to see you back in action!

9. Mathew says:

10. Jeanette says:

Stop being a lawyer and get back to courtooning.

11. mwasseresq says:

The fact that there has not been a new Courtoon is [Fill in the Blank]-ist!

12. keel says:

I am n a ridiculous situation regarding my son….how fair would anyone( prefer someone experienced on custody..).would you say judge harries may or may not be?

13. He desinstalado ibooks y seguía sin funcionar, por lo que, antes de restaurar o reinstalar itunes, se me ocurrió disminuir el número de epubs y pdfs que había seleccionado para sincronizar y VOILÁ : Ha funcionado !!! .Todo ello a pesar de que según las FAQ de ibooks que hay en la página de soporte de apple afirma que no hay límite de libros que admita la aplicaciónGracias por todo Te ha gustado este comentario? Vótalo! 0  0